Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting Company is a safe space for all people and harassment of any employee or guest will not be tolerated. This includes inappropriate or non-consensual speech, touching, posturing, or gesturing that causes offense or discomfort.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Every person holds the right to operate and co-exist in an environment where each individual is treated with dignity and respect. Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting Company is committed to providing an environment free of discrimination. Abusive, offensive, or harassing behavior is not tolerated.
As such, Lost Shoe Brewing & Roasting Company employees and guests must:
- Contribute to a positive environment that is free of hostile and offensive behaviors; i.e., free from harassment. Harassment is defined as; any unwelcome or inappropriate verbal or physical action; or coercive behavior, where the behavior is known or reasonably ought to be recognized as unwanted or unwelcome.
- Respect the human dignity of all individuals and groups, regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, size or appearance, genetic pre-disposition, religion, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status.
- Promote lawful cooperation within the craft brewing and coffee industry between members, guests, and vendors.
- Value the impact of one’s actions or words over the intention behind those actions or words.
BREACHES OF THIS CODE OF CONDUCT:
- A guest not acting in accordance with the Code of Conduct may be asked to leave the premises.
- Any employee not acting in accordance with the Code of Conduct will be investigated and an appropriate course of action will be taken, which may include reprimand, suspension, and/or termination of employment.